What are Exesia's shipping costs?
(Via Australia Post Registered Mail up to 500gm)
- FREE DELIVERY for orders $100 or over
- $10 Flat Rate for orders up to $100
- $15 Flat Rate for urgent overnight deliveries (via Australia Post Express Post Platinum Satchels)
- Please provide your best business hours address as all our parcels require a signature upon delivery.
- $20 FLAT RATE for up to 500gm to most international destinations (via Australia Post International Registered Post Service)
- Please note: Orders may be subject to local taxes, customs & import duties. We cannot advise on these matters & are not responsible for any local excess fees or charges.
- Australian customs & Border Protection export Regulations require us to declare exact value of goods to be shipped and we are prohibited from marking parcel as "gift" but will describe parcel as "fashion accessories" rather than jewellery to discourage theft.
In limited circumstances your order may be collected directly from our premises if organised with us prior to order placement. Please use the "contact us" page to submit your request.
What is Exesia's return policy?
We are sure you'll love it... but if you don't, please contact us within 7 days to arrange a return. Your item must be in its original condition and packaging and once we receive it we will issue an "Exesia Credit Voucher" to the purchase value of the item only (minus any delivery charges & discounts).
Please choose wisely as we offer exchange/credit vouchers for returned items but, do not offer refunds for change of mind.
Please note* Exesia will not be liable for any postage costs for "change of mind" returns.
What if my jewellery is damaged?
All our jewellery is checked and photographed before dispatch, If by chance you receive a faulty item please send us an email (via the 'Contact' page) within 7days with photos highlighting the problem as soon as you can & we will do our best to either repair or replace it.
Which payment methods do Exesia accept?
We accept payments via PayPal as well as all major credit cards.
Once you have chosen your items click on 'View Cart" to review & confirm your purchases.
When you are ready to complete your order click check out with "PayPal" even if you prefer to pay with credit card.
You will then be redirected to the internationally secure PayPal site where you will have the option of paying with your credit card as a guest, or with your own PayPal account.
Complete all your details including email address & best delivery address as all our parcels require a signature on delivery.
Once you have completed your payment you will immediately receive a confirmation of your order from Exesia & an email from PayPal payment.
Does Exesia offer gift cards?
Yes we do offer Gift cards, but they aren't currently available via our website.
If you would like to purchase one please send your request via the Contact Us page and we will be in touch to sort out the details.
What is your jewellery made of?
- Chains are made from the highest quality Sterling Silver with either Silver, Yellow or Rose-Gold Plating.
- Beaded bracelets are made from Sterling Silver or premium 14ct Gold-filled metals in either Yellow or Rose colours which retain their lustre for a lifetime... at a fraction of the cost of solid Gold.
- Our stones are the highest quality Cubic Zirconia (who needs diamonds when the sparkle is just as stunning).
- Premium quality jewellery grade Stainless Steel.
- Genuine semi precious gemstones in a multitude of colours.
- Excellent quality leather, PVC, rubber, silk & cotton cords for our contemporary styles.
How do I care for my jewellery?
- Sterling Silver may tarnish or oxidise over time as a natural reaction to common chemicals in the environment, from body heat & the acidity of our skin.
- To help minimise this we recommend putting your jewellery on after applying perfumes, hairsprays & moisturisers etc...as well as removing all jewellery prior to using house hold cleaning products.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery in chlorinated or saltwater pools as the chemicals can accelerate oxidisation causing even the highest quality Sterling Silver to turn black.
- To keep your jewellery sparkling like new we reccomend:-
1. Gently wash in warm sudsy water, rinse & air dry.
2. Very gently polish with a soft jewellery cleaning cloth.
3.Do not over polish plated items to avoid rubbing off the plating or scratching the surface.
4. Store each item in separate plastic ziplock bags when not wearing to minimise oxidation & possible damage.
5. Removal of jewellery before bed to avoid accidental breakage to a beloved piece as silver is naturally a soft metal.
- If your jewellery does tarnish we recommend the following natural cleaning method which is safe for almost all jewellery items. Please note... DO NOT use for items with stones etc. that have been glued on as the glue will dissolve in the hot water mixture & the stones will fall off!!
Natural Jewellery Cleaning Solution
1. Boil a kettle of water
2. Line a small bowl with aluminium foil.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of Bicarb Soda & 1 teaspoon of salt.
4. Pour in approximately 1- 2cups of water (it will froth up)
5. Add your tarnished jewellery items. Wait a few minutes and gently swish around using a plastic fork. (Be careful not to overcrowd the bowl or knot up any chains)
6. After a few minutes remove using the plastic fork & rinse thoroughly under running water (careful not to drop anything down the sink!)
7. Lay on paper towels to dry.
8. Once dry,very lightly polish with soft cloth.
- If treated with care your jewellery will last many years & we offer you a 100% happiness satisfaction guarantee with all our products, but we cannot cover wear & tear or negligence over time :)